Teaching At Starfish
Change the way you teach
- Utilize the professional, yet comforting and relaxed atmosphere of Starfish Studios
- Invite your students to join in recitals, where they can attain valuable performance experience in front of a supportive audience
Grow your teaching practice
- Teachers listed on our website are visible to a large audience of prospective students
A great place to teach and learn
- The rooms at Starfish are spacious and bright. All lesson rooms are equipped with comfortable chairs and music stands along with pianos and amps in some rooms.
- Our spacious lobby allows students to receive the attention of private lessons, while parents or friends are relaxing nearby
- Use rooms with pianos, amps, and stereos all set up and ready to go
The rooms at Starfish Studios are available for teachers to rent at an affordable hourly rate. It is a place where teachers are welcome to bring their own students to teach--taking advantage of the location, atmosphere, and resources--while remaining their own boss and retaining complete control of their schedules, rates, and teaching styles. If you are a working music teacher and are interested in trying out Starfish as a place to teach your students, please send us an email or give us a call. We'll be happy to discuss how the studio could work as a location for your career in music education.